Date(s) - 04/22/2017
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Create Your Killer Keynote Speech
Join Craig Valentine (World Champion of Public Speaking) and get the top tools to keep your audiences on the edge of their seats with a compelling keynote speech. Whether speaking to an audience of 100 or 10,000 you will pick up tools to:
- Develop a keynote speech meeting planners will pay handsomely for time and time again
- Put together your keynote in a matter of minutes rather than months using the MODULAR approach
- Use the BBR Opening to hook your audience from your very first words
- Create the famous “rollercoaster ride of emotions” for your audience
- Keep your audience laughing by uncovering (NOT adding) humor within your message
- Incorporate the PARTS Formula to make your message stick
- Understand the 4 MUSTS for closing your keynote with impact
This is one interactive presentation (with a mix of content and coaching) you can’t afford to miss. Build your confidence and your competence and have lots of fun in the process of creating an unforgettable keynote speech.
Monthly Workshop Agenda:
8:00 Registration Opens
8 – 8:45 Breakfast Served
8:45 Chapter Business & Table Networking
9:15 Speaker Introduced
Chapter Member (You must log in below to receive the member rate):
Early Bird Fee (ends 4/15/2017): $37.00;
Regular Fee: $47.00
Early Bird Fee (ends 4/15/2017): $67.00;
Regular Fee: $77.00
**As we strive to have the highest caliber of speakers, with that comes last-minute changes at times. Therefore, speakers and topics are subject to change. Watch your email and check the NSAVirginia.org website for details on these meetings and the registration deadlines.
NSA VIRGINIA WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY: Due to the space limitations, no refunds will be given for cancellations made on or after 72 hours prior to an event. To receive a refund or credit towards the next workshop, your cancellation notice must be in writing and received to email@example.com. Participants who are “no shows” will not be granted a refund or credit.
NSA Virginia is proud to be supported by these corporate partners:
Registration is closed for this event.