Date(s) - 05/18/2018
8:15 am - 12:00 pm
What inspires us to share with others?
Why do we share some posts to our trusted network – but not others?
How can marketers persuade customer to endorse their messaging, product or service with the all-powerful share?
Amplifying your message out beyond your existing audience is highly dependent upon your ability to earn social shares from your customers, clients and fans.
The first step to building a stronger social strategy is cultivating a stronger sharing strategy. Understanding the psychology behind WHY we share WHAT types of content with WHOM is the key to harnessing the incredibly viral, word-of-mouth power of social media.
Erin Gargan, social media expert hired by The Oscars, ABC-Disney TV, Hitachi and author of Digital Persuasion: Sell Smarter in the Modern Marketplace shares her powerful formula for social sharing success based on her experience running social media communications for hundreds of brands over the last decade.
Erin will showcase real client stories, results and best practices that you can take and implement into your own social marketing efforts. You will understand why some social content gets shared, while other posts almost always get ignored. Using Erin’s formula, you will leave empowered and equipped to persuade your audience to endorse more of your content with the almighty share.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The powerful psychological principles behind social media sharing
- How to harness the “halo effect” of earned media
- How to improve the “share-ability” of your social media content
- The One Thing all highly shareable social media posts have in common
- The biggest social media marketing mistake everyone makes- and how to avoid it
- The 3 Step Digital Persuasion Formula for persuading your audience to share more of your content with their trusted network
Registration is closed for this event.