Date(s) - 10/25/2018
7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
As surprising as it may sound, the line between making and losing millions is an incredibly thin one. Learn how to create a solid foundation on the right side of the divide!
After working with hundreds of prestigious clients and presenting to 90+ Vistage groups, Heather Lutze, Dean and Founder of Findability University, has combined 14 years of Internet and search marketing know-how into a clear, simple system to break down common mistakes and provide essential tools and solutions needed to make your site work hard for you!
In this easy, information-packed and shockingly fun 75 minute online session based on the Heather’s book –Marketing Espionage – she will pull back the curtain on key industry secrets so you can:
- Get into the mindset of your ideal clients and start connecting meaningfully with customers who are ready to buy.
- Understand why “Intel Strategies” are not covert tricks, but vital industry best practices for developing a winning online marketing plan.
- Discover where you stand with Google right now.
- Get ahead of the game by discovering your competitors’ online strategies.
- Conduct advanced keyword research for the right phrases to get found fast.
- Create a content strategy that connects with and converts customers.
- Learn top non-technical strategies any business can implement easily to improve their Findability.
Everyone who registers receives a PDF copy of Heather’s book Marketing Espionage!
Please note: The Zoom link for this session will be sent 48 hours before the session. The session will be recorded and sent to everyone who registers – along with the PDF of Heather’s book “Marketing Espionage” – after the session.
Big Thanks to Our Sponsor!
Registration is closed for this event.