Loading Events

Upcoming Events

Events Search and Views Navigation

May 2019

Jessica Pettitt’s “Punch It Up! How to Add Humor, Interaction & Flexibility to Any Program”

May 17 @ 8:15 am - 3:30 pm EDT
Stratford University, 11104 W Broad St
Glen Allen, VA 23060 United States

2 Amazing Workshops to Punch Up Your Presentations & Platform! Fri, May 17, 2019 Stratford University 11104 W. Broad Street Glen Allen, VA 23060   Punch It Up! How to Add Humor, Interaction & Flexibility to Any Program Morning Workshop: 8:15 am - 12 pm 98% of people love it when you add humor to your presentation, training, keynote, or just about whenever you open your mouth. The remaining 2% you don’t want there! Whether you have a practiced keynote…

Find out more »
+ Export Events